[xep-support] New Century Schoolbook font

Jooyong_Lee at omb.eop.gov Jooyong_Lee at omb.eop.gov
Tue Jul 1 13:51:50 PDT 2003

Hello,

I have just recently started using RenderX and I am having trouble with trying
to use a font that is needed for a document.  The "New Century Schoolbook" font
does not seem to be an available font.  Is there anyway I can access this font
when using renderX to go from XSL-FO to PDF?  What must I do to get that font
working with renderX?  Thank you any help.

-Jooyong Lee