[xep-support] Possible Bug In list-block with relative-align="baseline"

Nikolai Grigoriev grig at renderx.com
Tue Jan 21 11:43:29 PST 2003

Hi Eliot,

> list-item-label is not aligned with the baseline of the list-item-body.

this is a limitation of XEP. We don't implement @relative-align,
and all affected elements behave as if relative-align="before"
were specified. I admit that the documentation does not say
it clearly enough; will fix in forthcoming releases. Thank you for
the report.

Bestb regards,
Nikolai Grigoriev
RenderX