[xep-support] Type 1 versus OpenType font behavior

Ken Brooks kbrooks at pubdimensions.com
Sun Jan 5 16:29:26 PST 2003

Nikolai,

Your answer was a reasonable guess based on the information I supplied.
I didn't mention that the problem appears intermittent - the same
numerals appear correctly in most instances, but not in all.

As you suggest, I'm sending the files directly into you at
support at renderx.com.

Thank you for looking into it.

Best regards,

Ken