[xep-support] Suppressing indenting

Ken Brooks kbrooks at pubdimensions.com
Mon Feb 24 13:04:53 PST 2003

I'm trying to determine if the following behavior is a bug, and
regardless, what I can do about it.  I have a sentence expressed as

<fo:block text-indent="1em">This is an example sentence.</fo:block>

I need to insert a page break in the middle of it, which I'm doing with
<fo:block break-before="page"/>, so the fo is:

<fo:block text-indent="1em">This is an <fo:block
break-before="page"/>example sentence.</fo:block>

When I do this, though, the last fragment of that sentence "example
sentence." ends up with an indent on top of the second page, and it
really shouldn't.  Is there a way to suppress the indent?

Ken