[xep-support] Footnote reference spacing

rondeelvantrigt rondeelvantrigt at matterhorn.demon.nl
Fri Feb 21 11:24:43 PST 2003

Hello,

How can I prevent extra spacing when several <fo:inline> and <xsl:text> elements follow each other, including wrappers such as  <fo:wrapper font-style="italic">Is there an attribute for preventing this?

Another thing I noticed between the different XEP versions is the placing of the footnote reference in the text: the references are placed slightly higher than they used to be. They used to be in the exact spot, now they run ino the text of the line above. I guess I need to set another attribute value here?

Appreciate your help,

Els