[xep-support] How do I reply?

Clay Leeds cleeds at medata.com
Fri Feb 21 09:11:53 PST 2003

Mottoson,

Forgive me stating the obvious, but you just did. (Most of these mailing
list thingies set the "Reply-To" to go back to the list.) If you want to
reply *only* to a specific individual, you'll have to copy their e-mail
address from the "FROM:" line, and replace whatever is in the "TO:" line
with their e-mail address.

Hope this clears things up for you.

:-)

Clay Leeds - cleeds at medata.com