[xep-support] Notetext accros pages

Geurt Lagemaat Lagemaat at oriana-automatisering.com
Tue Feb 4 01:13:36 PST 2003

I'm working with lots and long footnotes. Now XEP is great in handling
footnotes but. Our costumer likes a text "continued" printed when the text
of a footnote is breaking over a page.

What I mean is a situation where a page has several notes with multiple
paragraphs. Some paragraphs of the last footnote of the page is printed on
the page where the note occurs but the rest is printed on the next page. In
this situation we like to have the text "continued" before the remaining
paragraphs of the footnote.

I did some research on this topic but don't know where to start. Anyone?

Another question is how to prevent the footnotebody from breaking accros
pages. I tried various keep params without success.

Regards,

Geurt Lagemaat
Oriana Automatisering