[xep-support] pdf page bleeds

Erik S. LaBianca erik at quonic.com
Wed Aug 20 22:04:19 PDT 2003

Thats a good idea, I'll probably end up doing that. Thanks.

One more question, to hijack my own thread: how can I use pantone spot
colors? The examples I've seen are all using #aabbcc style RGB colors.
We're incorporating some generated pages inline with a some static
content created in Quark, and I need to do two colors, one of them black
and the other one a pantone spot color.

Is this possible without using a preflight tool?

Thanks

--erik