[xep-support] No space for an element, trying to recover

Gustaf Liljegren gustafl at algonet.se
Wed Nov 13 20:57:22 PST 2002

I got the following error (or warning, XEP finishes) tonight:

  {?no space for an element, trying to recover}

Can't make much from it. It's a while since I edited the stylesheet, so I
don't remember my last changes. The result is that there's a space after
each å, ä and ö, and characters are also displaced (on top of each other)
around inline elements equivalent to <em> and <code>.

Gustaf