[xep-support] Latest commercial vesrion available

Nikolai Grigoriev grig at renderx.com
Wed Jun 19 13:12:49 PDT 2002

Stephane and all,

> My company owns the commercial version of XEP 2.75.
> I noticed today on RenderX web site the existence of
> an evaluation version that sports the 2.76 version number.
> Do you plan on an update of the commercial version to 2.76?
> If so, when ? Can you  also list the enhancements between
> version 2.75 & 2.76 ?

There are no enhancements but one bugfix: there was a problem
in embedding Thai TrueType fonts that precluded a potential
Thai customer from evaluating the software. This change will be
included in 2.77 already pending (together with a serious
improvement of subsetting efficacy). Please wait a couple
days more; it will be distributed to all clients as usual.

Best Regards,
Nikolai Grigoriev
RenderX