[xep-support] supported functions -?

Nikolai Grigoriev grig at renderx.com
Thu Jan 31 15:36:42 PST 2002

John,

XEP indeed misbehaves in this case. I shall investigate further
and alert the developers. In a meanwhile, the following workarounds
are possible:

<fo:block start-indent="from-nearest-specified-value(start-indent) + 1cm"...

or, even more simply:

<fo:block margin-left="1cm"...

Thank you for finding this bug.

Best regards,