[xep-support] Creating a FO File

Richard R. Liu richard-liu at tiscalinet.ch
Mon Jan 28 00:33:00 PST 2002

André,

You use something called an XSL transformation to create an XSL-FO file from
an XML file.  The investment in learning how to write XSL transformations is
well worthwhile, because XSL is really used to transform XML to XML.  So,
depending on your application, you could write an XSL transformation to
generate an XSL-FO file, or perhaps an XHTML file, from your XML file.

Regards,
Richard