[xep-support] default bookmark pane behavior

David Cramer david_cramer at broadjump.com
Tue Jan 15 18:31:59 PST 2002

Nikolai,
Thanks for the information. I look foward to the patch.

I just did some experimenting and I believe you are right about the
"Hide after use" settings living in the reader, not the pdf. I must have
accidently changed it on my machine and assumed post hoc ergo propter
hoc that it was an xep thing. Sorry for the confusion.

David