[xep-support] Re: repeatable table-header issue

Edward Q. Bridges e.bridges at argo-tec.de
Thu Feb 28 02:12:25 PST 2002

the table in the .pdf you sent is certainly what we're looking for!  but, we had actually tried removing
the keep-with-previous="always" on the table rows to no avail.  would it be possible for you to forward on
the .fo you used to render the .pdf?  as well what xep version are you using?  we are using Version 2.7
from October 18, 2001.

our client plans on purchasing a license for xep when it goes into production (most of the documents to be
rendered will exceed 10pp).  it's simply caught up in the wheels of approval.  i will leave it to them to
work out the importance of the correct support for repeating-table-header.

thanks for a great product, and support!

--e--