[xep-support] Re: GC Overhead Limit Exceeded

DI GIACOMO Mario Mario.DIGIACOMO at 3ds.com
Wed Jan 23 12:38:12 PST 2019

The thread is a little unclear.  Where did you set these values?

Best Regards,

Mario DI GIACOMO

SIMULIA R&D Release Manager

Office: +1 40 1531 5388
mario.digiacomo at 3ds.com<mailto:Mario.DIGIACOMO at 3ds.com>

[3DS Logo]

3DS.COM/SIMULIA<http://www.3ds.com/SIMULIA>

Dassault Systemes Simulia Corp | 1301 Atwood Avenue, Suite 101W | Johnston, RI 02919 | United States