[xep-support] Feature request: "gradient background color"

Kirch Fritz Friedrich.Kirch at it2media.de
Fri May 11 05:22:46 PDT 2018

Dear XEP-Support team,
currently I am looking for a solution to specify gradient background images to <fo:block> areas.
At antennahouse's webpages I found this:
https://www.antennahouse.com/antenna1/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/background-image-gradient-1.pdf

My question:
Can RenderX deliver a comparable functionality as described in that antennahouse-PDF?
In what time frame can RenderX realize these features and what will be the prize for this?

I think this would be a nice feature to increase the attractivity of RenderX products.
Kind regards
Freundliche Grüße
Friedrich Kirch
IT2media