[xep-support] Re: How to align <fo:block> to the top of a column?

Kevin Brown kevin at renderx.com
Fri Apr 7 11:13:53 PDT 2017

To do that I see two options:

1)      What is the purpose of the large blue block, can it not be inside
the header with a first page template (instead of a spanned block)?

2)      If not, you could use a page layout of one column and an
rx:flow-section of 5 columns.

The space is not collapsing under the span=all block because (I believe) it
is not the start of the reference area under the spanned block. It would be
in either case I mention above.

Kevin