[xep-support] [Announce] Streaming hands-on XSLT/XPath class (5 days, 24 hours) US$45

G. Ken Holman gkholman at CraneSoftwrights.com
Thu Mar 10 17:29:32 PST 2016

Fellow XML community members,

Udemy, the streaming platform hosting my 24-hour-long hands-on
XSLT/XPath class has imposed a price cap of US$50 on all classes.  In
advance of the imposed date next month, I've gone ahead and dropped
the price today and created a 10% off coupon here:

   http://CraneSoftwrights.com/links/ptux-coupon.htm

If you are interested, then please use the above discount
coupon.  This may seem counter-intuitive on my part to offer this,
but I net a larger portion of the price paid with a coupon than of
the list price paid without a coupon.

This class is a comprehensive review of every element, every
attribute and every function of XSLT/XPath 1.0 and XSLT/XPath 2.0,
with exercises and answers.  I am proud of how many students have
lauded the material.  This is a video recording of the 5-day class
that I've taught in person around the world.  I begin from first
principles and work my way up to the complex concepts.  Even seasoned
XSLT users have appreciated the content.

Please let me know, off list, if you have any questions.

Thanks for any help you can be spreading the word and the link above
to anyone who may have been interested in my material in the past.

. . . . . . . . Ken

cc:  XSL List, W3C XSL-FO, UBL-Dev, CLR-Dev, XML-Dev, XML-Doc, XML-L,
Antenna House List, RenderX List, Oxygen List

p.s. As for me, you haven't seen me post very much for a while.  I am
mostly retired these days, working on standards committees, on a pet
project in the industry (unannounced), and keeping loyal to a couple
long-time clients.  I'm traveling and have started doing some
volunteer humanitarian work in Africa for school children as a new
and very rewarding calling:

   http://CraneSoftwrights.com/bio/gkholman.htm#aid

Free 5-hour lecture:  http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/links/video.htm |
Crane Softwrights Ltd.             http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/f/ |
G. Ken Holman                    mailto:gkholman at CraneSoftwrights.com |
Google+ profile:       http://plus.google.com/+GKenHolman-Crane/about |
Legal business disclaimers:     http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/legal |

---