[xep-support] keep-together and keep-with-next

Akula, Nithin akula.nithin at optum.com
Tue Oct 6 07:51:17 PDT 2015

Hi Kevin,

I have 2 requirements currently

1)    To group content under a fo:block under a column

2)   To stick 2 different fo:block when necessary

I am trying to use the keep-together.within-column="always" and  keep-with-previous.within-page="always" in combination on the fo:block. But I am not able to achieve what
I want and the behavior of the fo:block is quite inconsistent.

Can we use them in combination at all ?

Thanks,
| Akula Nithin | Software Engineer | OGS | Office 40 30852249 | Cell 9963716952|