[xep-support] Re: Alternate text in carried over table header

Kevin Brown kevin at renderx.com
Mon Mar 23 12:41:13 PDT 2015

Do you only want it on a column? Meaning if I have a table that goes for two
pages in two columns you would want this:

Option 1:

Heading                               Heading-continued

.                                             ..

********** page ****************

Heading                               Heading-continued

.                                             .

Or do you want it on all columns of the table? The sample above would be:

Option 2:

Heading                               Heading-continued

Heading-continued         Heading-continued

Option 1 is not possible without customizing the intermediate format.
RenderX does not support retrieve-table-marker.

Option 2 you would use omit-initial-table-header.

Kevin Brown

RenderX