[xep-support] Re: my problems with using fo:initial-property-set

Kevin Brown kevin at renderx.com
Fri Jun 26 10:59:10 PDT 2015

I believe that essentially the initial-property-set is much like specifying fo:wrapper around what is calculated to be the first line and setting those properties.

fo:wrapper would not support border as it throws no area.

That does not explain the text-transform not working, I would think it should.

You should post to official support list.

Kevin Brown

RenderX