[xep-support] TOC and TOCI

Daniel Boughton daniel.r.boughton at rrd.com
Mon Jun 15 12:19:17 PDT 2015

Has anyone tried adding the TOC and TOCI accessibility tags to their tagged
documents?  I am currently using a list-block to display the table of
contents in a document.  If we did not need list-block in this document for
bulleted lists, then it would be easy to change the rolemap.xml to map
list-block to TOC and list-item to TOCI.  As this document does use
bullets, this route is not an option.

I though maybe I could modify the xpath attribute in the XEPOUT to change
specific instances of list-block to list-block-toc and list-item to
list-item-toc and then map those elements to their corresponding tags.
Unfortunately XEP validates the xpath attribute and complains that
list-block-toc is not a valid FO element.  Unless there is some way I can
override the XEP validation, I am stuck.

*Daniel Boughton | Technical Analyst | RR Donnelley*
655 Brighton Beach Rd | Menasha, WI 54952
*Office*: 920.751.7603 | *Cell*: 920.450.3581 | *Fax*: 920.751.7686
daniel.r.boughton at rrd.com
<http://inside.rrd.net/insiderrd/pages/google/rrd_google_signature.aspx>
http://www.rrdonnelley.com