[xep-support] Re: RenderX XEP 4.23 PDF Document reading order and color contrast not fixed

Simcha Gralla sgralla at us.ibm.com
Tue Nov 18 07:04:58 PST 2014

That message means that the tool can't automatically check those
requirements, not that XEP is producing noncompliant PDF. Have you verified
that there are issues with the reading order or the contrast?
http://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/using/create-verify-pdf-accessibility.html

Simcha Gralla
IBM Authoring Tools development
Brookfield, CT