[xep-support] New pricing for XSLT, XSL-FO, UBL and code list classes in Australia

G. Ken Holman gkholman at CraneSoftwrights.com
Thu Jan 9 19:56:00 PST 2014

For those who were considering my upcoming training delivery in
Melbourne Australia, the web site had incorrect Euro pricing and has
been repaired with the more affordable Australian dollar
pricing.  Please forgive my oversight and I hope you will reconsider
your attendance based on the corrected pricing.

Please let me know off list if you have any questions.

. . . . . . . Ken

cc: XML-Dev, XML-L, XML-Doc, Oxygen User list, Mulberry XSL,
W3C-XSL-FO, Antenna House list, RenderX list, UBL-Dev, CLR-Dev
(apologies for duplicates to those who subscribe to multiple lists)

Four in-depth, intensive, hands-on XML classes, separately subscribed:
XSLT/XPath, XSL-FO, UBL and code lists

May 5, 2014 (week 19) to May 16, 2014 (Week 20)
Melbourne, Australia
Hosted by Absolute Data Group http://www.absolutedata.com/

This event requires registration:
http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/forms/register.php

Practical Transformation Using XSLT and XPath (5 days) May 5-9, 2014
- covering every element, every attribute and every function
of XSLT and XPath versions 1.0 and 2.0, used in creating
new transformations of existing structured information
Syllabus: http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/training/ptux/ptuxsyl.htm
Event: https://plus.google.com/events/cs2ljt4u5l3emnll0a6441fbtvs

Practical Formatting Using XSL-FO (3 days) May 12-14, 2014
- covering every formatting object of XSL-FO 1.0 and 1.1; used
in creating printed renditions and PDF files from XML documents
Syllabus: http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/training/pfux/pfuxsyl.htm
Event: https://plus.google.com/events/cbtnjbhpogebsdlubanefof96vk

Practical Universal Business Language Deployment (1 day version) May 15, 2014
- for understanding the artefacts published for OASIS UBL 2.1 and
practice in the application of the models and XSD schema files
Syllabus: http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/training/publd/publdsyl.htm
Event: https://plus.google.com/events/cvj4o6uqu88mjmf91g18gauuukc

Practical Code List Implementation (1 day) May 16, 2014
- for business vocabularies and any vocabulary design that requires
flexible implementation of code lists without changing schema files
(this will be of interest to UBL users as this technique is used in
the UBL committee for the definition and application of code lists)
Syllabus: http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/training/pcli/pclisyl.htm
Event: https://plus.google.com/events/c4mi6v1mk4dlcjvk0ns9h4np070

Instructor: G. Ken Holman http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/bio/gkholman.htm

Event host: Absolute Data Group http://www.absolutedata.com/

Early-bird date for registration discounts: April 14, 2014

Labels: code lists, OASIS UBL, Universal Business Language, XML, XSL,
XSL-FO, XSLT

--
Public XSLT, XSL-FO, UBL & code list classes: Melbourne, AU May 2014 |
Free 5-hour lecture: http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/links/udemy.htm |

!DSPAM:87,52cf701d9851315349288!