[xep-support] table heading "orphan"

Charles Porter charles.b.porter at rrd.com
Tue Aug 26 09:56:45 PDT 2014

We're running into an interesting situation, where the table headings of a
nested table are carrying over to the subsequent page, even though there
are no more body rows to display on that page. Examples can be seen on
pages 3 and 4 of the sample PDF.  The FO used to generate the sample
document is also included.  The tables in question begin on lines 545 and
1027 of test.fo.

I've tried adjusting the space-after and space-after.conditionality
attributes of the tables, to remove the repeated heading.  I'd appreciate
it, if someone could help me understand what is causing the tables to
behave in this manner.
*Charles B. Porter* | Technical Analyst, Customer Facing Systems | RR
Donnelley
655 Brighton Beach Rd | Menasha, WI 54952
*Office*: 920.751.7612 |* Mobile*: 920.450.3480 | *Fax*: 920.751.7686
charles.b.porter at rrd.com
http://www.rrdonnelley.com <http://rrdonnelley.com>

!DSPAM:87,53fcbc7210101804482870!