[xep-support] Re: Java timeout with jpg image

Kevin Brown kevin at renderx.com
Mon Jun 10 13:51:23 PDT 2013

Trevor:

Must be your connection between you and that server. I just ran with a
simple FO and had no issues. Your local machine is going through Java to
connect to that server (so do not trust opening a web browser being able to
get to it, you could have Java blocked with a firewall application).

Kevin Brown