[xep-support] Re: Error from XEP - formatting failed - java.lang.NumberFormatException

Kevin Brown kevin at renderx.com
Sun Aug 11 13:21:41 PDT 2013

David:

You are correct and thanks. We have an issue in the very recent release that
was not picked up in our testing. We actually removed that version of
software for the moment until we can patch/fix this issue. If you have an
immediate need, you can download again as we rolled back the version.

I will let you know when version 4.22 is patched and ready to go.

Kevin Brown