[xep-support] Re: Abort when Image File not found?

Thomas Schraitle tom_schr at web.de
Thu Sep 27 11:50:56 PDT 2012

Hi,

Am Donnerstag, 27. September 2012, 10:55:50 schrieb Kevin Brown:
> Well, creating XEP format is normally 90% of the job so one could almost as
> easily just look at the log and see a warning of an image not found.

If you don't have a developer kit, it means, parsing the log is the only
option. *sigh*

> Alexey is correct in the proper way. One could get the developer's kit
> and write their own processing method.
> [...]

I believe the developer kit can do a lot of nice and nifty things. However,
paying over $1.000 for a developer kit for parsing simple error logs is just
out of scope, sorry.

> We can take this as a requirement for future release of the software, but we
> would also be happy to share the code for this in Java to anyone who wishes
> to implement on their own and provide back to the group.

Please consider it implementing it in a future release. That would really help
a LOT.

Thanks! :)

--
Gruß/Regards