[xep-support] Re: Problem rendering a tagged PDF

Kevin Brown kevin at renderx.com
Wed Oct 31 14:25:33 PDT 2012

Daniel:

I spoke with the developer and yes this change was made at the release
(moving from an inclusion to using an <option>). So you are correct that it
is an option and he also confirms the bug that relative paths do not work.

We will patch *very fast* and get you a new version of software to test.

Kevin Brown

RenderX