[xep-support] Re: RenderX to embed SVGs without a need for fo:instream-foreign-object?

Michaud, Jean-Francois Jean-Francois.Michaud at boeing.com
Fri Nov 30 13:57:19 PST 2012

We could possibly go either way depending on how our PDF generation stream is reworked (other criteria will also apply). I'm mostly trying to evaluate my options at this point. It does indeed seems to embed the data into the file as expected.

Thank you for the prompt response!

Regards, Jean-Francois Michaud
Boeing