[xep-support] Full page background image on each page

Justin Lipton justin.lipton at exari.com
Tue May 22 16:58:34 PDT 2012

Hi,

We need to have a background image that is effectively a full page
watermark that needs to appear on each page.
The document also has headers so we can't use background-image as this
swill only apply to the current region (will not extend to the header).
One solution that almost works is to use an absolutely positioned
block-container with the image in the region after - this ensures that the
image will appear on each page and covers all regions. The issue with this
approach is that we cannot seem to get the image to appear under the
region-body content even with the z-index on the block-container set to -1.
Any ideas on how to handle this type of scenario without having to carve up
the background image?

Regards,

*Justin Lipton*

!DSPAM:87,4fbc284963737618145256!