[xep-support] Proposed classes XSLT April 23-27, XSL-FO May 1-3, 2012 near Ottawa

G. Ken Holman gkholman at CraneSoftwrights.com
Sat Feb 25 15:34:06 PST 2012

I've been asked to run two small hands-on classes (max 6 students)
but not enough people have yet signed up to justify running them.

  Practical Transformation Using XSLT and XPath (5 days - April 23-27, 2012):
   - covering every element, every attribute and every function
     of XSLT and XPath versions 1.0 and 2.0, used in creating
     new transformations of existing structured information
   http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/training/ptux/ptuxsyl.htm

  Practical Formatting Using XSL-FO (3 days - May 1-3, 2012):
   - covering every formatting object of XSL-FO 1.0 and 1.1; used
     in creating printed renditions and PDF files from XML documents
   http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/training/pfux/pfuxsyl.htm

These would be run independently Monday-Friday, then Tuesday-Thursday
the following week.  We will run these classes somewhere in our
village of Kars, Ontario, just south of Ottawa (airport code
"YOW").  You can sign up for either or for both classes while room exists.

Please contact me at gkholman at CraneSoftwrights.com for pricing and
details as soon as possible, or we may have to abandon our
plans.  More information will be put on our web site at a later date,
but I'll respond to email in the mean time.

cc: XSL list, W3C XSL-FO list, Antenna House list, RenderX list

Free 5-hour video lecture: XSLT/XPath 1.0 & 2.0 http://ude.my/uoui9h
Crane Softwrights Ltd.            http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/s/
G. Ken Holman                   mailto:gkholman at CraneSoftwrights.com

!DSPAM:87,4f49d9ca63731632420578!