[xep-support] Display of static Page after Dynamic page

Narapareddy, Raghava raghava.narapareddy at hp.com
Thu Apr 19 16:44:48 PDT 2012

Hi,

I am facing an issue with display of instruction page after each dynamic page.

I have standard 4 page document (All 4 pages are different),

But this document can grow if the content in page3(Dynamic data) is more, it can grow up to ten pages.

My VXL design :

Page 1 : Static page
Page 2 : Static page
Page 3 : Dynamic Page
Page 4 : Instruction page ( Static Page)

XML value that populates contains 4800 characters, my document prints all the 4 pages in order ( Static, Static, Dynamic and Instruction page)

If XML value contains 30000 characters( Nearly 6 Page content). Every time I have to insert instruction page after for dynamic page.

I should create the document in this order.
Page 1 : Static page
Page 2 : Static page
Page 3 : Dynamic Page
Page 4 : Instruction page ( Static Page)
Page 5 : Dynamic Page
Page 6 : Instruction page ( Static Page)
Page 7 : Dynamic Page
Page 8 : Instruction page ( Static Page)
Page 9 : Dynamic Page
Page 10 : Instruction page ( Static Page)
Page 11 : Dynamic Page
Page 12 : Instruction page ( Static Page)
Page 13 : Dynamic Page
Page 14 : Instruction page ( Static Page)

Currently I am able to generate document like this.

Page 1  : Static page
Page 2  : Static page
Page 3  : Dynamic Page
Page 4  : Dynamic Page
Page 5  : Dynamic Page
Page 6  : Dynamic Page
Page 7  : Dynamic Page
Page 8  : Dynamic Page
Page 9  : Instruction page ( Static Page)

Your help in this regard will be highly appreciated.

Thanks
RAGHAVA  NARAPAREDDY
CMIPS II, Case Management
US HealthCare,  HP Enterprise Services
8000 Foothills Blvd, Roseville, CA 95747.
Mailstop: 5662
W: 916-785-0990
C: 916-833-8645
Email raghava.narapareddy at hp.com

This e-mail, and any attachments thereto, is intended only for use by the addressee(s) named herein and may contain privileged and/or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail, and any attachments thereto, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender by e-mail or telephone and permanently delete all copies of this e-mail and any attachments.

!DSPAM:87,4f90a48363731631220315!