[xep-support] [resolved] Spurious "0.0 setgray" lines appear at start of PostScript output with XEP 4.19

Michael Sulyaev msulyaev at renderx.com
Mon Sep 26 13:32:33 PDT 2011

On 09/26/2011 10:46 PM, Michael Sulyaev wrote:
> ... should not be too difficult to fix... I'll let you know when done

Hello Mark,

I think I've fixed it. I've sent a preliminary patch to you off-list to
try. If it works for you and passes testing, it's likely to appear in a
minor release of XEP.

By the way, "pdfmark Reference" [1] by Adobe mentions that bookmark
titles in Postscript may have color and plain/bold/italic/bolditalic
styling. Does anybody on the list need this feature in PS generator of XEP?

Regards,
Michael Sulyaev
RenderX

[1]