[xep-support] Re: Links to repeating headers

Jan Tošovský j.tosovsky at gmc.net
Wed Oct 19 07:37:40 PDT 2011

Ken, thanks again!

> Yes, you missed that I instructed you to immediately define the
> marker to be empty after defining the marker to have the ID

Actually I've tried this approach as well (althought it seemed to me quite strange :-), but in this case links didn't work at all. So I thought I understood it incorrectly. Now I have to admit, that the following code really does nothing (like the second marker without id would be used instead):

<fo:flow flow-name="xsl-region-body">
    <fo:marker marker-class-name="target">
       <fo:block id="{$id}"/>
    </fo:marker>
    <fo:marker marker-class-name="target"/>

> Actually, I'm surprised your approach didn't work because you did
> limit the retrieve boundary to only the page.  Thus, it shouldn't
> have looked on earlier pages to find the marker defined earlier.  I
> wonder if this is an XEP issue that needs to be explored.

I look for any explanation as well.

Regards,
Jan

!DSPAM:87,4e9ee0bb63739847748648!