[xep-support] Re: Spurious validation errors for Oxygen topic.fo files

Patrick Leevers p.leevers at imperial.ac.uk
Thu May 12 13:10:55 PDT 2011

Thanks for this.

Some progress -- I can now get results by rinning xep from the command line, but:
-- svg graphics which previously rendered happily to pdf now don't;  and
-- I'll have to figure out from Syncrosoft why inserting "-valid" into Oxygen's call to XEP (through the command string in Oxygen preferences) doesn't seem to have any effect at all.

Pat Leevers

Email: p.leevers at imperial.ac.uk
http://www.imperial.ac.uk/mepolymers

!DSPAM:87,4dcc3ef163731226960980!