[xep-support] Render X processing instructions for setting Acrobat version compatibility

Rhonda Fitzgerald rfitzger at progress.com
Wed May 11 07:43:36 PDT 2011

I am using XEP and I  have these PI's set up in my style sheet which works for giving me the security settings I need.

            <xsl:processing-instruction name="xep-pdf-ownerpassword">progress</xsl:processing-instruction>
            <xsl:processing-instruction name="xep-pdf-userprivileges">print,copy</xsl:processing-instruction>

However, I would also like to change the compatibility settings as well.  Currently the default setting for my PDF is 3.0, but I would like to set it to 5.0.  Is there a PI setting I could add to my XSLT to do this?

Thanks,

Rhonda Fitzgerald
Progress Software

!DSPAM:87,4dcaa0a963731719520003!