[xep-support] Double quotes around Author name

Yas Etessam yasisay at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 09:29:34 PDT 2011

Hi there,

I've set document properties on a PDF using the rx-meta element

<rx:meta-info>
        <rx:meta-field name="author" value="ACME Software, Inc."/>
        <rx:meta-field name="title" value="$xmDocumentTitle"/>
</rx:meta-info>

Looking at the output file in Acrobrat, the  PDF properties are:

Author:  "ACME Software, Inc."
Title:       Solutions Guide

The Title looks good but I was surprised to see the double-quotes around the
author name.  Is this expected behaviour?  Does anyone know of a way to to
suppress the double quotes from being placed around the author name?

Thanks,

Yas

PC> I'm attempting to set a number of document of properties using the
snippet
PC> below. Everything works fine apart from the xep-pdf-linearize option
which
PC> I can get to work. To check this I am looking at the 'Fast web view'
status
PC> in the document properties summary.

PC> Can anyone advise?

PC> Thanks in advance