[xep-support] fonts are not shown properly

Agnes Bennen abennen at calago.biz
Wed Feb 9 07:15:34 PST 2011

Dear Sirs,

I installed the XEP renderer a few weeks ago and it all works fine.
I use the XEP renderer in combination with XSLFast from JCatalog. This is a tool for making stylesheets and with the XEP renderer I produce PDF's.

I have a problem with the fonts. In XSLFast I've installed the following fonts:

*        Verdana

*        Verdana Italic

*        Verdana Bold
When I select 'Verdana Bold' for a certain textbox, then, after rendering with XEP, in the PDF the text in the textbox is Italic.

What do I have to do to have the fonts in the PDF exactly like the font I selected for the element?

Kind regards,
[cid:image001.jpg at 01CBC872.4E87A310]
Agnes Bennen

Stationsweg 51