[xep-support] Re: Non-braking apostrophe

Justin Lipton justin.lipton at exari.com
Fri Feb 4 13:56:19 PST 2011

Sure - I'll send through the FO early next week. Clearly I mean "breaking"
 rather than "braking".
Regards,

Justin Lipton

Exari Systems
Boston | London | Melbourne | Munich
Test drive our software online - www.exari.com/demo-trial.html
Read our blog on document assembly  - blog.exari.com

On 5 February 2011 08:09, Karl Stubsjoen <stubsjoen at renderx.com> wrote:

> Hello Justin, I was not able reproduce the problem you are having.  Please
> have a look at the attached FO and PDF.  Maybe you can send a sample FO as
> well.  Which apostrophe character are you using?
>

> Karl..

!DSPAM:87,4d4c761a63731762256425!