[xep-support] Re: XEP intermediate format - resolving xml:base problem

Jan Tošovský j.tosovsky at gmc.net
Wed Sep 8 02:06:23 PDT 2010

Sorry, I should add that it is related to
http://services.renderx.com/lists/xep-support/6225.html

And I think the problem is here:
            <fo:external-graphic>
                <xsl:attribute name="src">
                    <xsl:text>url('</xsl:text>
                    <xsl:value-of select="@fileref"/>
                    <xsl:text>')</xsl:text>
                </xsl:attribute>
            </fo:external-graphic>
as this ignores xml:base.

I will have a look to docbook templates, where any mechanism how to get the proper path could be. Or maybe just to reuse the xml:base...
Sometimes I am quicker than I should...

Jan