[xep-support] Different text alignment in one block

G. Ken Holman gkholman at CraneSoftwrights.com
Wed Sep 1 16:13:19 PDT 2010

At 2010-09-01 23:18 +0200, Bastian Kroll wrote:
>Thanks for the hint with 0.5em. This will work
>better I think. And: I thought about leaders a
>time ago because I´m using this in other situations.
>But now I get a problem with the new line for the author.

You need to report this to the private support
list and have them look at it.  I ran your test
with three processors and I get the desired
output with Antenna House and Ibex.  It seems
RenderX is keeping the two leaders together for some reason.

Forgive me for not having tested it first with
XEP before recommending the approach.  On the
plus side, this is something now found that can be fixed.

--
XSLT/XQuery training:   after http://XMLPrague.cz 2011-03-28/04-01
Vote for your XML training:   http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/f/i/