[xep-support] fo:page-position="only" does not work

Stefan Unterhofer Stefan.Unterhofer at tpt.com
Tue Nov 30 06:15:03 PST 2010

Hi,

I have a stylesheet with two page masters, one for all pages and one for the last page, and am trying to apply the page master for the last page if the document has only one page. According to the xsl:fo documentation this should be possible by using the page-position="only" attribute in a fo:conditional-page-master-reference next to those with "first","last" and "rest" as page-position. However, when I process the document, the page master for page-position="first" is applied.

This is my page sequence master:

        <fo:page-sequence-master master-name="bestaetigung">
            <fo:conditional-page-master-reference master-reference="letzte-seite" page-position="only"/>
            <fo:conditional-page-master-reference master-reference="erste-seite" page-position="first"/>
            <fo:conditional-page-master-reference master-reference="erste-seite" page-position="rest"/>
            <fo:conditional-page-master-reference master-reference="letzte-seite" page-position="last"/>
        </fo:page-sequence-master>

I am using xep 4.18 and have replaced saxon with version 9.1.0.2. Besides the issue with the page-position element I have no problems at all. Do I have an error in my setup or is there a bug that is causing this?

Thanks,
Stefan Unterhofer

!DSPAM:87,4cf506ea63731469215608!