[xep-support] Vertical page content justification

Kevin Brown kevin at renderx.com
Thu Jun 3 12:08:16 PDT 2010

Keith:

Funny you should ask! We were just working on a CoolTool that does exactly
this for single column pages. It works by formatting content and adding some
special markers (rx:pinpoint) at locations where feathering would be
allowed. You format to XEP's Intermediate Format (XEPOUT) and then a style
sheet is used to process this XEPOUT to a new XEPOUT with content feathered
throughout the page.

It was designed for one particular customer that is creating wine menus for
restaurants but I would be happy to test on your data and give you the
solution.

You can contact me directly as we would enjoy another set of data to test
this on before we post the new CoolTool.

Kevin Brown
Executive Vice President, Sales & Marketing
RenderX, Inc.
(650) 327-1000 Direct
(650) 328-8008 Fax
(925) 395-1772 Mobile