[xep-support] java.io.EOFException: no more input

ben.m.wynn at rrd.com ben.m.wynn at rrd.com
Tue Jan 12 08:26:13 PST 2010

Hi Friedrich,

I'm just another user of XEP, but I can't help but notice that you're
getting a java error from a .net program...  since it's not a .net error
or a COM error, this leads me to believe that xep is the java that's
generating the error, which means it installed fine.

The error is complaining about an end of file condition...  Are you sure
all the stylesheets, graphics, and input xml files are in the same
location on your machine as they are this other machine?  A missing or
empty file, is the likely cause of an EOFException.

-Ben Wynn
Software Engineer

"Kirch Fritz" <Friedrich.Kirch at it2media.de>
Sent by: owner-xep-support at renderx.com
01/12/2010 06:05 AM
Please respond to
xep-support at renderx.com

<xep-support at renderx.com>
cc
<kevin at renderx.com>
Subject
[xep-support] java.io.EOFException: no more input

Dear support-team,

I installed XEPWIN on a customer’s machine by calling
XEPWin.msi
The installation process shows no error.

After this, I tried to start my .NET program, which uses XEPCOM object.

The call of “formatter.format” ends with an error message
“java.io.EOFException: no more input”

The same .NET program works fine on my machine (Unfortunately I don’t
remember the installation process on my machine)

Did I miss something to install?
What was wrong with the installation on customer side?

Can you help me?

Best regards
Friedrich Kirch
Softwareentwicklung Media Business Suite

Tel.:
 +49 911 30 730-0
FAX:
 +49 911 30 730-625
Mail:
 friedrich.kirch at it2media.de
Homepage:
 www.it2media.de

IT2media GmbH & Co. KG, Pretzfelder Str. 15, D-90425 Nürnberg;
Kommanditgesellschaft, Sitz Nürnberg, HRA Nürnberg 12784, Persönlich
haftende Gesellschafterin: IT2media Beteiligungsgesellschaft mbH, Sitz
Nürnberg, HRB Nürnberg 19511; Geschäftsführer: Dr. Gerhard Baier, Claudia
Dietrich

Diese E-Mail wurde auf Viren ueberprueft.
mailsweeper at it2media.de