[xep-support] Re: Bottom border missing on a multi-page table

Harvey, Paul (Contractor) Paul_Harvey at omb.eop.gov
Wed Dec 29 06:50:41 PST 2010

Ken, thank you!! That fixed it!

-----Original Message-----
From: xep-support-bounces at renderx.com [mailto:xep-support-bounces at renderx.com] On Behalf Of G. Ken Holman
Sent: Wednesday, December 29, 2010 9:41 AM
To: RenderX Community Support List
Subject: [xep-support] Re: Bottom border missing on a multi-page table

At 2010-12-29 09:36 -0500, Harvey, Paul (Contractor) wrote:
>I presume this is some setting I'm just missing, but I cannot figure
>out how to ensure that a table has a bottom border on every page
>when it spans multiple pages.
>I tried adding an empty footer, which solves one problem (forces a
>bottom border) but creates others.
>
>Can someone point me in the right direction?

When I've had this problem the issue is the processor is discarding
the length of the bottom border at the bottom of a page because of
the conditionality property of the length.

Try adding:

    border-after-width.conditionality="retain"

The default is "discard" which causes the border to disappear.  The
value "retain" should keep it around.

I hope this helps.

--
Contact us for world-wide XML consulting & instructor-led training
Crane Softwrights Ltd.          http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/f/