[xep-support] Re: fo:page-position="only" does not work

Stefan Unterhofer Stefan.Unterhofer at tpt.com
Wed Dec 1 05:24:26 PST 2010

Hi,

The page master for "first" and "rest" is the same, so I guess it's selecting "rest" correctly.

Stefan

On Dec 1, 2010, at 1:50 PM, Michael Sulyaev wrote:

	On 11/30/2010 06:59 PM, Stefan Unterhofer wrote:

		Found the problem: the bottom margin of the last-page master was set

		to a higher value than that of the first-page master. I guess the

		content wouldn't fit on the last-page master anymore so xep took the

		first-page master instead?

	Hello Stefan,

	Indeed, there is the code and logic in XEP to recover from situations of this kind, when room available in a master for 'last' is not sufficient. However, I thought XEP would revert to 'any' or 'rest' rather than to 'first' or 'only'. Maybe there is something to fine-tune in XEP here, so could you please post a sample FO that did not work properly?

	Regards,
	Michael Sulyaev
	ww.renderx.com/terms-of-service.html

!DSPAM:87,4cf6b69f63739969613676!