[xep-support] XEP behaves differently in two identical 64 bit linux box

Cool The Breezer techcool.kumar at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 20 03:42:19 PDT 2010

Hello,
       We are using render xep to create PDF from xml. Two have two indentical
64bit linux server those used for creating PDF files. In one system it takes
very less time and performance is excellent. However in other system the same
PDF creation take around 4times more time. Any reason for this to behave
differently. I would appreciate your pointer.

regards

***SPAM***