[xep-support] Announce: XSLT, XQuery, XPath and XSL-FO training in US (RenderX)

G. Ken Holman gkholman at CraneSoftwrights.com
Tue Sep 15 00:42:05 PDT 2009

Crane Softwrights Ltd. of Ottawa Canada is pleased to announce a US
east-coast (Washington DC/Falls Church VA area) training delivery of
its XML material in partnership with Mark Logic Corporation of San
Carlos California.  Through four separately-subscribed classes over
11 consecutive weekdays in October/November 2009, these intensive
hands-on classes cover working with XML for the OASIS code list
specifications, the OASIS Universal Business Language 2.0 standard,
the W3C XQuery, XSLT and XPath 1.0 and 2.0 standards and the W3C
XSL-FO 1.0 and 1.1 standards:

  Practical Code List Implementation (1 day): 2009-10-28
   http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/training/pcli/pclisyl.htm
   Abbreviated code:  PCLI
   Cost: US$550.

  Practical Universal Business Language Deployment (2 days): 2009-10-29/30
   http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/training/publd/publdsyl.htm
   Abbreviated code:  PUBLD
   Cost: US$1100.

  Practical Transformation Using XSLT, XQuery and XPath (5 days): 2009-11-02/06
   http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/training/ptuxq/ptuxqsyl.htm
   Abbreviated code:  PTUXQ
   Cost: US$2750.

  Practical Formatting Using XSL-FO (3 days): 2009-11-09/11
   http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/training/pfux/pfuxsyl.htm
   Abbreviated code:  PFUX
   Cost: US$1650.

  Venue:
   Homewood Suites, Falls Church, VA (Merrifield) - http://tinyurl.com/lj548u
   8130 Porter Road, Merrifield, Virginia, United States 22042
   (daily lunch is included in the fee)

Registration for these classes is through Mark Logic's training division:

   http://www.MarkLogic.com/services/training.html

and all students must register via email:

   mailto:training at MarkLogic.com?subject=Crane%20XML%20training%20Washington

Class size is limited to only 15 students, so please register early
to ensure you get your seat.  Seats are allocated in the order of
paid registrations received, not email requests.

Check out all of our training offerings linked from our home page below.

We have plans for future classes and you can tell us if your interest in them:

   http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/forms/interest.php

Thanks!

cc: XQuery-Talk, XSL List, Yahoo XSL-FO, Antenna House list, RenderX
list, XML-Doc, XML-L

--
Interested in these classes?  http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/f/i/
Crane Softwrights Ltd.          http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/f/