[xep-support] Socializing RenderX News Announcements

Karl Stubsjoen stubsjoen at renderx.com
Tue Nov 10 10:51:12 PST 2009

Hello All and Any,

RenderX is interested in your feedback.  We are considering different
avenues for socializing news and announcements about our product(s).  We are
considering RSS, Twitter, and other socializing sites.  For example, would
you be more interested in following  us on Twitter, or becoming a fan of
RenderX on Facebook?

Traditionally, we have sent announcements through the mailing list
xep-announce.  We can continue using this, but to date the list is not
current.

Thanks, and we appreciate your feedback!

Karl..

Karl Stubsjoen

Senior Sales Engineer / Professional Services

RenderX, Inc. (Phoenix, AZ)

Got XML?

Get RenderX!

The Leader in XML to Print Technology

+1 (925) 392-0011 Direct

+1 (602) 451-6157 Cell  +1 (650) 328-8008 Fax

stubsjoen at renderx.com   http://www.renderx.com <http://www.renderx.com/>